Friday, March 11, 2011

The Great Depression Wasn't ALL bad...
For some people.

Like the People who were ALREADY homeless and poor.

Imagine how good It’d feel to be homeless RIGHT before the Great depression. The Hobos Prolly Felt like Geniuses.

And since everyone was Poor now, The already poor before were like HA-HA. The already homeless and poor had a 1 up on everyone.

The already Homeless Prolly went around showing the newbs how its done. They must of felt so cool.

Thinking of it the already Homeless and Poor were Probably GLAD they were Homeless already.

Like “Golly, I sure am smart, Choosing NOT to make alot of money, Becasue if i wasnt already poor, Id of lost all my money and be poor anyway. HAHA LIFE, BEAT YA TOO IT, BOO YAHH =] “

Or,

“Good thing I opted for this homeless thing, I wouldnt have been able to pay for my house anyway, Now I am ultimate hobo-I no all hobo-y knowledge, Now all ye once wealthy-Yee shall suffer!”

=] I think Im Done now.

But even though It was The “Great Deppression”, I’m sure the already homeless and poor were as happy as everr

1 comment:

Luke Wilson said...

The homeless usually don't have a choice to be homeless.
However the lifestyle of minimalist or country living had and has its advantages.
If we were to have to live under similar circumstances most of us would not last very long.
Most people know no trade or own the skills required to barter for living essentials.
Some homeless now and during the Great Depression resorted to stealing, begging or socially engineering to support themselves.